Tuesday, January 02, 2007

To New Beginings

A new day, a new year ... and we are all looking for a fresh start, aren't we? So I thought to myself, why not start off the new year with a new blog, a new space for my thoughts (however few they might be).

Ive missed blogging, I really have.... seems like there has been so much I have wanted to say, but have not had the time to organize my thoughts enough to do so. Oh all right, I've been lazy, I admit. But to prove my point, I do have a lot of unfinished posts somewhere on my laptop.

So lets see whats been happening lately:
>> I lost some money in vegas, gambling ... nuthn new there (mental note: Next time I go to vegas, transfer 90% of my bank balance to a place where I cant reach it for the duration of the trip)

>> India won a test match in South Africa, and promptly lost the next one ... nuthin new there

>> got drunk on new years eve ... nuthn new there

>> Hate going back to work after the holidays ... nuthn new there

>> Still love driving my new car ... nuthn new there

>> Still gotta quit smoking ... nuthn new there

>> Still can't decide on the exact dates for my trip to India ... nuthn new there

>> Still hate idiots, dumbasses, morons of all types, age, color and castes ... nuthn new there

>> Started this post with a specific topic in mind, and have TOTALLY gone off on a tangent ... nuthn new there

which reminds me, happy NEW year!!!!

11 comments:

:-) said...

Wish you a happy rocking new year buddy. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year man! good to see you up and blogging.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. And where are you now?

Anonymous said...

:D A very happy NEW year to you too Adi...

not quit smoking yet!! hmmm, i know u will one day :-)

umm, sure don't think u remember me.. but I remember ur comment on my blog about my best friend's smoking dilemma :-)

To New Beginnings!

Adi said...

:-) : Thx buddy, same to ya

Austro : Its nice to b blogging again man

Adi said...

Ph : am in Atlanta now, what abt you?

Greyrose : of course I remember you :-) did you change your blog?

Anonymous said...

same old blog.. had just revisited it to see if it is still alive :-)

was pleasantly surprised.. am gonna try [emphasis on try :( ] and blog regularly again...

Adi said...

Hey greyrose, how u doin babe?

nice to hear frm you

Prerona said...

welcome to new url! Happy new Year :)

Adi said...

Thx Pre, and happpy new year to you too :-)

Wabbster said...

nuthn new about the year too... oh well...