Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bye

Another trip home ends tomorrow, but this time will the hardest, to say goodbye. Mebbe its because ive matured as Ive aged, mebbe not, who knows. All I know is that ill be pretty homesick as soon as I board the flight tomorrow.

Mebbe this is the sign Ive been waiting for, for so long. A sign thats telling me to come back home permanently, a symbol of the end of my wandering days. A part of me wants to believe that it is so, another part wants to check one last time if there is something left to do.

Mom has been putting up a brave face all of this week, but i have spotted a tear or two when she thinks im not looking. Dad, as always, will not show what he is feeling, but I can hear it in his repeated questions about what I need to buy from India. Ill miss them, a lot. but ill miss my sister the most.

I love you guys a lot, I hope you understand.

1 comment:

sanely insane said...

oh naa jee na dont u mature

paglaa gaye ho :P

dekho ji jaao uthe hi jithe dil ho