Monday, December 17, 2007

A Dare

Make me freak out, make me shout
I dare you.

Decide , choose, select, pick
Be damned, if it doesn't tick
Can't stand stupid, it ain't fair
Why is common sense so rare
Make my choice, make my decision
I dare you.

In a rut, or on the run
getting bored or having fun
plain lazy or disinterested
am in, interested or invested
make me buy it, make me commit
I dare you.

An old friend, or a love lost
pain, tears or whatever the cost
the smells, the sounds, what I feel
the mind wanders, heel.. HEEL
make me ignore, make me forget
I dare you.

3 comments:

Cynic in Wonderland said...

yo. whats with the appearing and disappearing thingummy ur doing these days?

Adi said...

true that ... dunno yaar, been like that with everything these past few months ..

Anyway, whassup with you?

Anonymous said...

Hi you! Looooong bloody time. How're you? Still Atlanta, I gather? I heard you came to Hyd and I missed you!?!? How unfair :( If you pass by UK, you must tell me!!